Say Hello to a Happy Snout
This product is for all the dogs out there that:
- have dry, cracked, irritated, or infected noses
- have crust or dead tissue built up on their snout
- have chapped noses during dry or extreme weather
If that's your dog - today is your lucky day! We have found that the trouble with most snout balms is that they do not have nourishing, certified organic ingredients like coconut oil, jojoba oil and organic shea butter, that provide natural antibacterial and anti fungal properties for your dog’s sensitive snout. Don't worry, Petpost Snout Balm is different!
Our special, extra-powerful solution:
- Effectively Moisturizes Dry Snouts with One Use
- Soothes Irritated Noses and Prevents Further Tissue Damage
- Naturally Protects From Sun and Dry Air
- Is Made in the USA with Natural, Safe, Organic Ingredients
But that’s not all. Our Snout Balm comes in an easy to use applicator, so you can easily rub some balm onto your dog’s dry nose without getting your hands dirty!
*Jojoba Oil, *Beeswax, *Coconut Oil, *Grapeseed Oil, *Hempseed Oil, *Shea Butter, Mixed Tocopherols, *Rosemary Extract, *Calendula Extract. *Organic Ingredients
How to Use
Gently, but thoroughly rub the stick of balm onto your dog's nose, making sure to get the areas that are especially dry and irritated. While we do use organic and natural ingredients in our formula, it is not intended for internal use - so try to distract your dog with a toy or treat while it soaks in. Use Petpost Snout Balm regularly to soothe and nourish your dog's nose.
Snout Balm Instruction Guide